My photo

La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas sentadas, exterior, agua y naturalezaHello, This photo is very important, because i go out whit my parents, with whom i went on vacation south of chile. This photo she took her the sister of my father. At that time we were on vacation with my family on the part of my father, we were on a walk for a river of the south, which I love because you could appreciate a beautiful waterfall. In this photo  we can see my parents and me enjoying a nice afternoon together by the river, It is very funny to remember that day, since I sliped and wet my slippers in the water.
I love this photo because I remember those pleasant holidays in the countryside,
I long to go to the to my grandmother's house and walk for south of chile, how in the vacationes  in January of this year

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

my favorite party

The history of my career

My favorite singer