My favorite singer



My favorite singer is Miley Ray Cyrus, born as Destiny Hope Cyrus on November 23, 1992.Miley Cyrus became famous as an actress, being recognized by various parts of the world as Hanna Montana. After the performance in that series began his race like soloist. It is important to mention that she is not only a singer, she has other occupations such as: composer, actress, businesswoman and fashion designer.

Miley Cyrus is recognized who a singer in music genres such as: Pop, pop rock, teen pop, dance pop, rock and country pop. She has a great voice, it is very nice to hear it for me, besides I think she is a potential woman, where every day that advances in her career grows more as an artist. One of my favorite songs is: adore you, because I like how his voice is appreciated in this song.

I like this artist because I think she is played and a strong woman. Apart from singing she plays instruments like the piano and the guitar, she is an artist that can reach a person if you like her style, but what I love most about her is her voice and her way of handling it.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

my favorite party

The history of my career