my favorite party



My favorite party is the New Year, we gather as a family to celebrate another year of life and experiences. The New Year is the celebration of the next year star, where in several parts of the world it is celebrated with a family reunion and friends. Traditionally, waiting for the New Year in a Chilean household means an abundant dinner, generally including a stuffed turkey or other kind of meat, like chicken or pork. Family members wear special clothes, choosing their best garments for the evening.
After dinner the preparations for the countdown begin. Some families decide to stay at home and turn on the TV or the radio to hear the official countdown, while others prefer to go straight to one of the hundreds of pyrotechnic shows that take place in Chile and receive midnight with fireworks. In Chile, this celebration is one of the most important, in this performance rituals to start a better year, with abundance and good energies. Some of the rites in Chile for these dates are, Eating lentils and grapes, wearing yellow clothes or walk with suitcases down the street.

I love this celebration because it brings together my family and friends where I share all day of the 31 and dawn of January 1. I love to be at parties and see that despite always I will have beautiful people around me, I also love to have holidays at the beginning of the year and vacations.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The history of my career

My favorite singer