The history of my career

When I was a little girl i was a very dreamer girl, I use to  dream that I would by a good doctor, at least I think that would come to be. I always liked everything about medicine, but I always wanted to be a dancer too, and i wanted to become in a dance teacher. When I entered in the university I have not other optiones of study, I was very determined to study dance, I took the decision to study this dicipline. I was very young, I was delighted with everything that was dance. The experience that i spend in the university has been good, because  I  have learn so much . I would like to keep getting better in the differnts tecniques and get a job in the world of dance.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

my favorite party

My favorite singer